Diary of Events
- 21st - Opening day of Objection Period.
- 19th - Report on Ecological Survey of Site received from the Ecologist.
- 23rd - Next public meeting will be held in Bryncoch Community Centre at 10.30 am
- 5th - Over 500 objectiions received by the committee.
- 12th - 1250 objections received by the committee.
- 14th - A well attended public meeting to which many new objection letters were brought - total now stands at over 1600.
- 18th - At the new Civic Centre in Neath - the committee will present the first batch of objection letters to the council at 1.30 pm.
- 2nd - Committee believe over 2500 objections lodged by close of Objection Period.
- 9th - Council confirm receiving 2699 objections to Bryncoch Farm development.
- 6th - Next meeting of Bryncoch Action Committee.